“M/s. Tamilnadu Spinning Mills Association (TASMA)” is an association of Yarn Spinning Mills and is the single largest association in India having membership strength of 600+ Spinning Mills as its members. TASMA is a Society registered under the Tamilnadu Societies’ Registration Act, 1975 and is engaged in the activities of providing all legal consultancy and related advisory services to its members. The main objective of TASMA is to represent & address the problems/ grievances faced by its member Spinning Mills in the State of Tamilnadu, India.
IN RENEWABLE ENERGY:
- TASMA has a strong stake in the wind energy sector with an installed capacity of approximately 1300 MW in the State of Tamilnadu.
- Accordingly, TASMA has been actively participating in the Carbon Trade activities for its own members since a decade.
- TASMA has so far designed nearly about 10 carbon market based project activities in the wind energy sector.
- All these projects are bundled projects sponsored by the individual members and TASMA is the project proponent and the focal point of contact
for all these project related matters.
- TASMA’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th bundled wind power projects still remains to be the World’s largest bundled wind energy projects